Antonio Palmero is a qualified and experienced health professional who offers a variety of Eastern and Western Therapeutic and Bodywork modalities capable of assisting people suffering symptoms such as:
- Postural imbalance and postural related disorders.
- Muscle-skeletal injuries and pains.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Dizziness, facial & jaw pain, and sinus issues
- Sciatica & carpal tunnel issues, sharp nerve pain, tingling & numbness
- Common OOS.
- Scar tissue healing and post-surgery rehab
- Longterm chronic pain
- Stress and mental unwellness
- Chronic fatigue
- Some respiratory and digestive disorders
Antonio, a Doctor in Chinese Medicine, combines expertise from Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, as well as manipulative therapies like Sports and Therapeutic Massage, plus meditative techniques like Qi Gong and Tai Chi, to offer an integrative treatment programme to suit your particular health needs. He welcomes treating chronic musculoskeletal and pain-related conditions that have remain unresolved after other treatment approaches.
Antonio is an ACC-Registered Acupuncturist.
Antonio’s main goal as a therapist is to adopt a clear but flexible approach to the client’s therapeutic needs, to enhance body awareness, as well as to improve posture and correct musculoskeletal imbalances. He aims to encourage the freedom and wellbeing sensation of both body and mind that accompanies us when we are able to move freely.
- First Degree Medicine (La Laguna University, Spain)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Bachelor Degree with Honours (London and Beijing).
- Further Acupuncture training in Dry Needling, Neuropuncture, Neuro – Meridian Integrative Acupuncture.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Tuina (Chinese Medical Massage, London)
- 2 years Postgraduate Certificate in Manual and Manipulative Therapy (The University of Auckland)
- Mulligan Mobilisation postgraduate course (The University of Auckland)
- Myoskeletal Alignment Practitioner (Freedom of Pain Institute, USA)
- Further Massage training in Neuromuscular Therapy, Visceral Manipulation, Positional Release, Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, as well as Sports, Thai, Deep Tissue Massage and Reflexology.
- Qualified Instructor in the following disciplines – Tai Chi Chuan, Yoga, Qi Gong, Stick Fencing (el Juego del Palo Canario), Shepherd’s Leap (Salto del Pastor Canario).