ND, MS (USA), Dip.BioChem, Dip.App.Irid, CL, HbT
Naturopathic Physician & Nutritional Biochemist
- Specialising in Naturopathic Oncology, Neurology & Endocrinology
- 29 years Full Time Clinical Experience – been practising since 1986
- David can help with ALL cases of Cancer
- David Specialises in difficult and hard to treat cases like PD, MS & ALS
- David often refers to other practitioners who dovetail with his specialised skills.
BA (Hons), MSc (Herbal Medicine), Dip Herb Med, Dip Naturopathy, Dip Remedial Massage
Naturopath, Medical Herbalist & QXCI Practitioner
Marianne practices the art and science of medical herbalism within the framework of naturopathic evidence-based practice. The extensive consultation may help you find answers to your health problems from someone knowledgeable and experienced in healthcare.
Here is a list of the most frequently encountered conditions:
- The hard-to-treat, “I just don’t feel right but my medical diagnostic tests say I’m okay”
- Chronic pain and illness
- Stress, depression and anxiety related issues
- Low energy and tiredness
- Hormonal imbalance.
BHSc, Dip Tuina, Dip Qigong
- Education, Advice and Therapy
- Specialising in Acupuncture, Manual Therapies, and Qigong
- Treating Complex Internal, Musculo-skeletal, and Painful Conditions
- Breathing and meditation techniques for physical and mental health that anyone can do
- Reduce Inflammation & Pain, promote Digestion, and Organ Function to restore health from the inside out
MD, MD (AM), Diploma in Pharmacology, FRSPH, FCLM, and FCIS
Integrative Natural Medicine Practitioner
Deven holds a Doctor of Medicine and a Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines and is a Registered Advanced Natural Medicine Practitioner. A Fellow of the American College of Legal Medicine & received specialized echocardiography training with the Medical University of Vienna.
- Cardiometabolic Cases
- Diabesity Cases
- Stress Issues
- Lifestyle Issues and Nutritional matters
- Hemaview Screening
- Oligoscan Testing